psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
YuriNondual

Virtual World of Ishq in 2015

thanks Yuri, glad to see Matt have such a prolific year even though I know some of these releases were created earlier and are just now being released. I haven't been able to listen to all of them but I loved Omni Vu Deity - Vuunayatu and especially Ishq - In A Rainbow Air because it's from way back in the Indigo Egg days in '95 which I love.

his music is just so so good and on another dimensional level compared to many artists. I find that I need to be in the mood to listen to it as normally I don't have the patience required for deep ambient music of this caliber but man when it hits just right you feel it.

Starting off real nice, Yuri!

normally I don't have the patience required for deep ambient music of this caliber but man when it hits just right you feel it.

Same with me. I can honestly say that the Virtual releases are really the only examples of this style that I listen to, but it more than satisfies my occasional urge to listen to this type of music.