Second track from a new project

http://soundcloud.co...57380323/nagrao

Naga Vibes

Naga Vibes

New community member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Sorry I dont get how to link embeded from soundcloud???

Lorn

Lorn

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Love the flutes and the vibe you set early on. I would say perhaps there needs to be more change as the track progresses. The flutes hold it all together but I felt I kept waiting for something to happen with the rest of the tune.

I say these things because I think you've got something really good here. Keep up the hard work!

Pax,

Lorn

• Naga Vibes likes this

Naga Vibes

Naga Vibes

New community member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Love the flutes and the vibe you set early on. I would say perhaps there needs to be more change as the track progresses. The flutes hold it all together but I felt I kept waiting for something to happen with the rest of the tune.

I say these things because I think you've got something really good here. Keep up the hard work!

Pax,

Lorn

Thanks! I appreciate it. I think youre right, just dont know what to do with it, this is second try with this kind of music so Im a bit lost. 

Lorn

Lorn

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Thanks! I appreciate it. I think youre right, just dont know what to do with it, this is second try with this kind of music so Im a bit lost. 

Well you've obviously got the starting place. Just keep making tunes. The more experience you get the better. Find a track you love from another producer and make a template out of it to help build your own style.

It is definitely a labor of love.

Pax,

Lorn

RJHiz

RJHiz

New community member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
nice track , post a vid would like to race there but i live 8 hours from there

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users