psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
Noiseninja

Electro Jar - Journey Across the River Styx (2016) [Flystyrt] (Psychedelic/Experimental/Downtempo)

Artist: Electro Jar

Album: Journey Across the River Styx

Type: EP

Style tags: Cross genre psychedelic and slightly experimental downtempo/chill (Please do inform us if you have an exact genre we would fit in.)

Media type: WEB
Year: 2016
Label: Flystyrt
Catalog ID: 0026
Length: 00:29:41
Official url: https://electrojarjar.bandcamp.com/album/journey-across-the-river-styx

Tracklist:
1. Journey Across the River Styx (08:29)
2. Inlets to Eternity (07:11)
3. Return to Center (08:17)
4. Minority Report (05:44)

(Please note the player has been set to start at track number 2)

Electro Jar is a duo consisting of Jacob Læby (programming, vocals, additional physical instruments) and Jackie Rasmusen (programming, vocals), it was formed in August 2014 and have managed to create 18 original tracks since then, all of them available for free listening and download via Bandcamp (https://electrojarjar.bandcamp.com), although a few releases has been made available through various online music stores and services, such as iTunes, Amazon and Spotify.

The EP regarding this post will also be available through various online music services and stores from the 22nd of April 2016.

Everything was taken care of by the duo, from the composition, programming and recording to the mixing and mastering included and was created in just about a month time, from the beginning of March to the beginning of April 2016.

And just to clarify, I am one half of the project Jacob Læby, don't know why I am writing about myself in third person :P

Jackie has a background primarily making progressive trance, where as my background primarily is alternative rock.

This is the cover artwork (made by me):

23k3sbd.jpg

PS: If you chose to download the full EP files for printing out artwork to make a CD will be included, all you will need is some cutting and gluing (talk about a DIY album in the words true meaning ;) )