Photo

news - 2016 - W36 (August 29 - September 4) - release of the week poll

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: 2016 - W36 (August 29 - September 4) - release of the week poll (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Which release(s) would you like to highlight this week?

1. Alpha-Tek & Nortoel - Pieces Of Nostalgia [Blue Tunes Chillout] {Chillgressive} (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Aviron - Long Journey [Cosmicleaf Records] {Chillgressive} (0 votes [0.00%])

3. DreamWalker - Sine EP [Self Released] {Bass} (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Interference Of Frequencies - Thumbkin - Dark Edition EP [Self Released] {Ambient} (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Jungle Spirit - Zoom In, Breathe Out EP [Frog-Hop Recordings] {Bass} (1 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

6. Kick Bong - Destiny [Cosmicleaf Records] {Psybient} (0 votes [0.00%])

7. Marvin Wilson - Music For The Midnight Cafe [Alex Tronic Records] {IDM} (0 votes [0.00%])

8. Matyria - Black Sand [Self Released] {Psybient} (0 votes [0.00%])

9. Mystic Crock - Nomad (Remastered) [Self Released] {Psybient} (1 votes [8.33%])

10. Nimue - Crononauta [Goa Records] {Chillgressive} (0 votes [0.00%])

11. Noya Project - Hundred Words [Self Released] {Chillgressive} (3 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

12. Palinodia - My Way [Self Released] {Psybient} (0 votes [0.00%])

13. Pitch Black - Filtered Senses [Dubmission Records] {Psydub} (1 votes [8.33%])

14. Siq - Siviq [Addictech Records] {Bass} (3 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

15. Templo - Reflecto EP [Self Released] {Bass} (1 votes [8.33%])

16. The Adaptive - Ancestors EP [The Adaptive] {Psybient} (0 votes [0.00%])

17. Uchu - Phase Locked Loop EP [Pistolero Recordings] {Psybient} (1 votes [8.33%])

18. Unknown Reality - H2O [Self Released] {Psybient} (0 votes [0.00%])

19. Various Artists - From Here To Tranquility - Volume 6 (The Renaissance) [Silent Records] {Psybient} (0 votes [0.00%])

20. Various Artists - Hadracadabra VI [Hadra Records] {Psybient} (1 votes [8.33%])

21. Various Artists - Sopa De Cerebro [Kupuri Music] {Psydub} (0 votes [0.00%])

22. Various Artists - Virtus In Sonus IV [Gravitas Recordings] {Bass} (0 votes [0.00%])

23. Zen Baboon - Beat Generation [Sofa Beats] {Psybient} (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

timeisart

timeisart

Release Tracker

• Psybient.org team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

news-2016-36.jpg

Hi guys,

I invite you to discuss and highlight the music releases that have been announced this week in psybient.org news. You are very welcome to vote for your favourite, most 'interesting' album(s) and/or share your impressions and thoughts on the music.

Embedded players for each release are under the spoiler - click 'show' below to display them. For previews of non-Bandcamp releases, click on the link.

Spoiler

Results for last week (these are the results after one week of voting - you can still vote and comment on this selection - click here!):

Spoiler

2016banner.jpg

Posted Image

=ҒLΦɎD=

=ҒLΦɎD=

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

My 3 winners of this week:

Noya Project - Hundred Words = Great beat driven psygressive.
Sic - Siviq = For me this the best release this week. What a sound this Dutch guy has with his first big release.
Templo - Reflecto = just all of his latest releases groove like hell!

schofield

schofield

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Hey Floyd, thanks for the tip on Sic - Siviq.  Awesome intelligent (and restrained) bass music.  And from Addictech too.  I haven't followed Addictech much lately, so this was a good reminder to check in at their store to see if I have missed anything (which I haven't really).  Have been all too focused on South-American-folky-electronic-middle-eastern-deep-house-world-music lately - as evidenced by my bandcamp purchases. 

Cheers!  :D

=ҒLΦɎD=

=ҒLΦɎD=

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Hey Floyd, thanks for the tip on Sic - Siviq.  Awesome intelligent (and restrained) bass music.  And from Addictech too.  I haven't followed Addictech much lately, so this was a good reminder to check in at their store to see if I have missed anything (which I haven't really).  Have been all too focused on South-American-folky-electronic-middle-eastern-deep-house-world-music lately - as evidenced by my bandcamp purchases. 

Cheers!  :D

you're welcome mate :)

'south-american-folky-electronic-middle-eastern-deep-house-world-music'; that sounds like a hell of a focus :)

Gagarin

Gagarin

hippy with gadgets

• Administrators
  • 1,743 posts

good week :)

reality is a creation of your mind

schofield

schofield

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

'south-american-folky-electronic-middle-eastern-deep-house-world-music'; that sounds like a hell of a focus :)

hehe... i forgot downtempo in there.  ah well.  yeah, every now and again something catches my fancy and suddenly i find myself down a rabbit hole with a whole lot of new music of different styles.  happens every few years i reckon.  i always come back to other styles i have liked tho.  just expanding my palette i guess.

• =ҒLΦɎD= likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users