4 replies to this topic

thanosp81

thanosp81

Illuminated

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Thanos, originally from Greece and currently residing in the UK. Since '96 and up to date, I was with passion into Goa and Psychill music but always as a fan. Not actively involved with anything, just supporting labels and artists with my wallet  ;)

The few things I've done was 2 radio stations on Live365 (named Liquid Goa and Liquid Ambience), a number of mixes for DI.fm, mixcloud, RadioQ37 as Dj Ene-miss and most recently a Goa Trance only online radio station (GoaRadio.co.uk - now they sell shoes :blink:)

I've been a lurker in forums for years just for keeping myself informed.

I think it's time to change that.

It is nice to meet you all  :)

• yiannis likes this

Spinnet (One Arc Degree)

Spinnet (One Arc Degree)

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

As long as you don't intend to rule the universe with the infinity stones, we'll be fine here :)

Welcome Thanos!

• yiannis likes this

open the doors and let the music flood in

yiannis

yiannis

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • LocationGreece

As long as you don't intend to rule the universe with the infinity stones, we'll be fine here :)

Haha spot on, I thought of that too.

I've been a lurker on psynews for a very long time, it's a very noble task you're undertaking with the CD production Thano. Best of luck.  :) 

thanosp81

thanosp81

Illuminated

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Welcome Thanos!

Don't you mean Infinity Gems  :angry:

Thank you :)

P.S. I had to Google in order to come back with a response, not fan of comics. :P

thanosp81

thanosp81

Illuminated

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Haha spot on, I thought of that too.

I've been a lurker on psynews for a very long time, it's a very noble task you're undertaking with the CD production Thano. Best of luck.  :)

Don't know what you're talking about  :ph34r:

Thanx man  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users