Photo

news - 2016 - W41 (October 3-9) - release of the week poll

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: 2016 - W41 (October 3-9) - release of the week poll (3 member(s) have cast votes)

Which release(s) would you like to highlight this week?

1. Archa - Influx EP [Triple Drop Productions] {Bass} (1 votes [6.25%])

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

2. Banco De Gaia - The 9th Of Nine Hearts [Disco Gecko Recordings] {Psybient} (1 votes [6.25%])

3. Blue Lotus - Where The Grass Is Greener [Microcosmos Records] {Psybient} (1 votes [6.25%])

4. Cactus Bath - Cloroplastiq [Swamp Music] {Bass} (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Carbon Based Lifeforms - Photosynthesis Remixes [Leftfield Records] {Psybient} (1 votes [6.25%])

6. Dimmat - In The Dark [Self Released] {Ambient} (0 votes [0.00%])

7. DubCOliNG - Scratch Chronicles Vol. 1 [Self Released] {Bass} (1 votes [6.25%])

8. Eguana - The Last Dragon [Cosmicleaf Records] {Ambient} (0 votes [0.00%])

9. Floating Spirits - Unity & Balance [Blue Tunes Chillout] {Psybient} (0 votes [0.00%])

10. Fourth Dimension - The Core [Synphaera Records] {Psybient} (1 votes [6.25%])

11. In Spirit - Unity Compilation [Self Released] {Psybient} (0 votes [0.00%])

12. I-One - Ionosphere [Self Released] {Ambient} (0 votes [0.00%])

13. Kalakmul - The Simplest Way To Nothing [Tohu Bohu Recordings] {Psydub} (1 votes [6.25%])

14. Lunar Symphony - Aether [Self Released] {Bass} (1 votes [6.25%])

15. Master Margherita - Jam Sessions #2 [Self Released] {Psybient} (0 votes [0.00%])

16. Monisme - Elementaris [Liquid Seed Recordings] {IDM} (0 votes [0.00%])

17. Numatik - Stand With Us (Benefit for Standing Rock) [Self Released] {Psybient} (1 votes [6.25%])

18. Ruxpin - We Become Ravens [n5MD] {IDM} (0 votes [0.00%])

19. Sacred Seeds - Space Dust [Liquid Seed Recordings] {Psybient} (1 votes [6.25%])

20. State Azure - Phantoms [Self Released] {Psybient} (2 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

21. Static Noise Bird - Apricity Eyeshadow [Sunrise Collective] {Chillgressive} (0 votes [0.00%])

22. Stimulus Timbre & Fourth Dimension - Dancing Fields [Cosmicleaf Records] {Psybient} (1 votes [6.25%])

23. Strana 03 - Taiga [Plexus Music] {Psybient} (0 votes [0.00%])

24. Sub Roots - Singularity [Self Released] {Psydub} (1 votes [6.25%])

25. TonyModi - Forgotten Tales [Cosmicleaf Records] {Psybient} (0 votes [0.00%])

26. Various Artists - Timeless Journey [Visionary Shamanics Records] {Psydub} (2 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

timeisart

timeisart

Release Tracker

• Psybient.org team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

news-2016-41-300x300.jpg

Hi guys,

I invite you to discuss and highlight the music releases that have been announced this week in psybient.org news. You are very welcome to vote for your favourite, most 'interesting' album(s) and/or share your impressions and thoughts on the music.

Embedded players for each release are under the spoiler - click 'show' below to display them. For previews of non-Bandcamp releases, click on the link.

Spoiler

Results for last week (these are the results after one week of voting - you can still vote and comment on this selection - click here!):

Spoiler

2016banner.jpg

Posted Image

andorra

andorra

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Two votes this week for Fourth Dimension.. I love the new album 'The Core'. Absolutely a great album!

Also the EP 'Dancing Fields' with Stimulus Timbre is worth checking out, really good.

=ҒLΦɎD=

=ҒLΦɎD=

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
- The 9th of nine hearts by Banco De Gaia: Well WOW what at release! It's been a long time since I listend to Banco De Gaia. But this new one makes it all happening again, taking my back when i heard 'Last train to lhasa' for the first time.
- Scratch Chronicles Vol 1. by DubCOliNG: Yeah, love some good scratchin' here and there :)
- AETHER by Lunar Symphony: Solid Deep Tabla Bass with 'soul-seductive voice...'!
- Stand with us (Benefit for Standing Rock) by Numatik: Great track and it's for Nature, so one has got to like it :)
- Phantoms by State Azure: Perfect floating music :)
- V.A. Timeless Journey on Visionary Shamanics Records: Great complitation with two very special producers who mean a lot to me: SXtheMADartist and Martins Garden! :)

timeisart

timeisart

Release Tracker

• Psybient.org team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Archa is the younger brother of Tom Chant aka Wolf Tech (formerly Wolfen Technologies), these two brothers are very gifted in the ways of the psybass.

Blue Lotus is an impressive debut album, if its on Microcosmos Records you know its going to be good.

CBL Photosynthesis Remixes, not bad but I still prefer the original track.

Sacred Seeds - nice chill psybient debut

State Azure - a lot of his previous work makes me think of him as the british Solar Fields, quality artist.

Sub Roots - missed this album from July but it's a good psydub/psybass combo.

VA - Timeless Journey, another great VA from Visionary Shamanics

Kalakmul - first I've heard of this artist but there's some pretty good tracks here, just wish this was on bandcamp though.

• kalakmul likes this
Posted Image

kalakmul

kalakmul

New community member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Kalakmul is also on bandcamp:

https://kalakmul.ban...-way-to-nothing

But bandcamp has a limit on track length. So the continuous 51-minute album mix is missing.

timeisart

timeisart

Release Tracker

• Psybient.org team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Kalakmul is also on bandcamp:

https://kalakmul.ban...-way-to-nothing

But bandcamp has a limit on track length. So the continuous 51-minute album mix is missing.

ah thanks, I tried searching for it but it seems DuckDuckGo has failed me this time, wouldn't find it but a google search does. I have updated the post with a new bandcamp player.

• kalakmul likes this
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users