Photo

news - 2016 - W42 (October 10-16) - release of the week poll

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: 2016 - W42 (October 10-16) - release of the week poll (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Which release(s) would you like to highlight this week?

1. Abakus - Departure [Modus Recordings] {Psybient} (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

2. Alex Tronic Vs Leith Bass Team - Nature Flow [Alex Tronic Records] {Psybient} (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Autumn Of Communion - Broken Apart By Moonlight [Txt Recordings] {Ambient} (1 votes [7.69%])

4. Blue Forest - Lands Of Forgotten (Live Set) [Self Released] {Psybient} (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Bogtrotter - Immersion [Shanti Planti] {Bass} (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Cosmic Touch - Atomic Systems [Blue Tunes Chillout] {Bass} (0 votes [0.00%])

7. C.Y.U.R. - Prototypes EP [Self Released] {Psydub} (0 votes [0.00%])

8. Dyodho - The Land Of Sinead [Self Released] {Psybient} (1 votes [7.69%])

9. Echo Gnome - Earth Tones [Section Records] {Psydub} (0 votes [0.00%])

10. Exist Strategy - Wander [Self Released] {Ambient} (0 votes [0.00%])

11. Heavenchord - Haze [Time Resonance Music] {Dub Techno} (0 votes [0.00%])

12. Ion Driver - re:Start [Self Released] {Bass} (0 votes [0.00%])

13. Key-G - Rerum Natura [Self Released] {Psydub} (0 votes [0.00%])

14. Living Light - Tales From The Karman Line 2: Atmospheres [Desert Trax] {Psydub} (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

15. Lynx - Moonstone [Self Released] {Psybient} (1 votes [7.69%])

16. Macaw - ExpanZion EP [Altar Records] {Chillgressive} (1 votes [7.69%])

17. Master Margherita - Modular Experiments Vol. 2 [Self Released] {Ambient} (0 votes [0.00%])

18. Master Margherita - The Fractal Polyrythmic EP [Self Released] {Psybient} (0 votes [0.00%])

19. Mr. Bill - CSS 24-27 [Gravitas Recordings] {Bass} (0 votes [0.00%])

20. NNYz? - Acceptance EP [Kahvi Collective] {IDM} (0 votes [0.00%])

21. Operentzia - Far-Far Away [Self Released] {Chillgressive} (1 votes [7.69%])

22. Phaeleh - Illusion Of The Tale [Self Released] {Ambient} (0 votes [0.00%])

23. Sanhata & LotusFeet - SwaRaj - Live Improvisations [Samana Records] {Ambient} (0 votes [0.00%])

24. Sattyananda - Cosmic Connections [Audio Aashram Music] {Ambient} (0 votes [0.00%])

25. Sequentonal - Oasys [Self Released] {Ambient} (0 votes [0.00%])

26. Sky Technology - Spirituality [Timewarp Records] {Psybient} (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

27. Subaqueous - Slipstream [Chillage Records] {Bass} (1 votes [7.69%])

28. Templo - Icarus EP [Self Released] {Bass} (0 votes [0.00%])

29. The Mechanist - Sector N-707 [Street Ritual] {Bass} (0 votes [0.00%])

30. Thomas P. Heckmann - The Lost Tales Vol. V [Carpe Sonum Records] {Ambient} (1 votes [7.69%])

31. Tuval S - Isomorphic Gardens [Maia Brasil Records] {Psybient} (1 votes [7.69%])

32. Underbelly - Baby Holder [Abstract Future Recordings] {Bass} (0 votes [0.00%])

33. Unknown Reality - Waves Of Sound (Live Version) [Self Released] {Psybient} (0 votes [0.00%])

34. Various Artists - Chillout And Ambient Pieces Vol. 4 [Blue Tunes Records] {Psybient} (0 votes [0.00%])

35. Various Artists - Point: Cape Fligely. Part 2. Night [Tunguska Electronic Music Society] {Psybient} (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

timeisart

timeisart

Release Tracker

• Psybient.org team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

news-2016-42-300x300.jpg

Hi guys,

I invite you to discuss and highlight the music releases that have been announced this week in psybient.org news. You are very welcome to vote for your favourite, most 'interesting' album(s) and/or share your impressions and thoughts on the music.

Embedded players for each release are under the spoiler - click 'show' below to display them. For previews of non-Bandcamp releases, click on the link.

Spoiler

Results for last week (these are the results after one week of voting - you can still vote and comment on this selection - click here!):

Spoiler

2016banner.jpg

Posted Image

schofield

schofield

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

I really like the first track on Ion Driver's re:Start short player.  Great country guitar-y sound.  The other tracks were a bit different - not as easy listening.

Subaqueous - Slipstream is my pick of the week.  Great sounds, including some cello in there.  I do love stringed instruments, especially when heard in electronic music.  Subaqueous once again straddles a line between downtempo and bass, and folk I suppose too, to a degree.  Just lovely.

Living Light - Tales From The Karman Line 2: Atmospheres also gets an honourable mention.  More nice tunes from Living Light.  Like her style a lot, though this EP seems to be more down-down tempo, around the 70-80 BPM range, rather than the 90-100 which I think I prefer.  But still great, and very easy to listen to.

Spinnet (One Arc Degree)

Spinnet (One Arc Degree)

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Very happy to see a fresh album from Abakus, I love his downtempo synth grooves, sexy music! Heavenchord's EP is good enough but not as great as his latest album on Cold Tear Records. As for my ambient needs, both Autumn of Communion and Thomas P. Heckmann are doing it really well :)

open the doors and let the music flood in

Tanya

Tanya

Awaken

• Psybient.org team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationSomewhere around Moscow

I enjoyed new Mr Bill

New Sattyananda was also interesting to check out, but he became so gloomy and dark recently..

timeisart

timeisart

Release Tracker

• Psybient.org team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Operentzia - I loved last year's Trance Ober Enz album, this new one's sounding just as good for the first couple of tracks but it starts to get a little too uptempo for my tastes after that.

Sky Technology - gonna have to wait a couple weeks for this one to appear on bandcamp, but the samples on the psyshop link sound amazing, definitely goachill album of the year contender.

Tuval S - nice surprise debut from half of the Sybins project, which previously had a release on Mystic Sound Records.

Abakus - definitely nice to see a new one by him, and I'm liking most of the tracks but avoiding the first and last vocal tracks like the plague.

Blue Forest - usually I don't post live sets but this is some good stuff.

Posted Image

Gagarin

Gagarin

hippy with gadgets

• Administrators
  • 1,730 posts
big week ))
i have checked Macaw - ExpanZion EP [Altar Records] {Chillgressive} and i have to say that it is excellent

reality is a creation of your mind

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users