• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

timeisart

timeisart

Release Tracker

• Psybient.org team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

'Autumn light ' is an album of 5 parts or tracks centred around recurring melodic and harmonic motifs and themes . 

The idea with this album was to capture something of the feel of autumn here as the fading light of winter sets in , reflect some of the emotional aspects of this season also and how they relate to the human cycles of life and death and create something both touching and stilling . 

This album was captured live in a sense to master and composed outdoors with the hope that some transference of outdoor energy would take place . 

I hope you enjoy it , its a one off and just a moment in time and written to paint a nice picture of the woods , fields , hill and valleys of the English countryside in the autumn season.
credits
released 10 January 2015 

recorded live 2014 in a field by Ishq

• Gagarin and YuriNondual like this
Posted Image

neil (spatialize)

neil (spatialize)

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

that matt hillier.  he never stops. :lol:

love the ishq B)

• Gagarin likes this

yiannis

yiannis

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • LocationGreece

My commenting on the album may be a bit out of season, but the music itself is timeless. God bless Matt - and Jacqueline.

• YuriNondual likes this

YuriNondual

YuriNondual

Awaken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts

According to Matt facebook posts there's 6 new releases coming in next couple of months. PLUS there's 4th main ishq album coming soon which is named "Meadows"

• Gagarin, yiannis and timeisart like this

yiannis

yiannis

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • LocationGreece

According to Matt facebook posts there's 6 new releases coming in next couple of months. PLUS there's 4th main ishq album coming soon which is named "Meadows"

Thanks for the info Yuri. I don't have a FB page so I'd be unlikely to know about this before the actual release :P

Krell-labs

Krell-labs

New community member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationNewcastle upon Tyne

Ambient genius.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ambient, soundscape, psybient

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users