Photo

Key-G - Future Regression (2016) [Nutek Chill] (downtempo, dub, psychill).

best of the week

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

=ҒLΦɎD=

=ҒLΦɎD=

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
Artist: Key-G
Album: Future Regression
Type: EP
Style tags: downtempo, dub, psychill.
Media type: DIGITAL
Year: 2016
Label: Nutek Chill

• yiannis likes this

=ҒLΦɎD=

=ҒLΦɎD=

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
Nutek chill have the pleasure to present the new work by Key-G - "future regression"(ep) 
Key-G expose his fantastic work includes 4 special tracks with ethnic, dub and breaks influences. 
Warped up with a special atmosphere created for a visionary experience into your inner self. 

yiannis

yiannis

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • LocationGreece

I'm liking this, thanks for the heads up Floyd - and everyone else praising it. Nice chilled dubby vibes and the chant on Keep the Void is beautiful.

=ҒLΦɎD=

=ҒLΦɎD=

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

I'm liking this, thanks for the heads up Floyd - and everyone else praising it. Nice chilled dubby vibes and the chant on Keep the Void is beautiful.

you're welcome buddy! :)

Gagarin

Gagarin

hippy with gadgets

• Administrators
  • 1,764 posts

discovering this release now, i got ot recently in my mailbox, but i prefer to listen it here :) we have comments available.

congratulations to Key G for release and the "rank" in the poll "best of the week".

reality is a creation of your mind

Gagarin

Gagarin

hippy with gadgets

• Administrators
  • 1,764 posts

Key-G, 

many of us would like to know more about this release :)

can you tell us how long did it take you to write this album?

what are your inspirations ?

and what software, synth, sample libraries you use ?

reality is a creation of your mind

left

left

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSpain

Hi thank you vey much for sharing the album and  hope you like and enjoy it .......

well answering your questions ,  I'm not very fast producing, at least in this project because I like to approach it in a more musical way and not so electronic so  this ep take me about 5 or 6 months but  working on other things at the same time also.

About inspirations I like many kinds of music  but,  of course , i grew up in Ibiza trance scene and artist like Ott  , Shpongle,Younguer Brother  or Globular can be my main influences.

About software i use Ableton now but i was working with Logic in the past , lots of vst and plugs of course and many libs too  but I like to process a lot the samples  and record my own instruments and vocals.

Thanks again I m here for whatever you want

• mannybakshi likes this

danikonecta3

danikonecta3

New community member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hi amazing tracks , is this  a debut album or is there any previous ? where can we find more info of you ?

Jatab

Jatab

Awaken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationLondon

Hi amazing tracks , is this  a debut album or is there any previous ? where can we find more info of you ?

I`ve got similar question as I rember your alias as former member of Aural Planet. Is it correct ?  

eg.   https://www.discogs....1-Konrad-Gmurek

left

left

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSpain

Hi  guys i have a gift for all you here , my latest track  free wav download , u can get it here  ....https://goo.gl/4s3aCJ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: best of the week

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users