psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
snowdrop

Trying to find most convenient evening slot for regular live psychill mix

Most convenient time for monthly psychill podcast  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What time would be most convenient for you?

• 19:00 - 21:00 GMT
    • 20:00 - 21:00 GMT

I broadcast a live mix (and usually a guest mix) on the first evening after each new moon (so on variable days of the week each time). At the moment the slot is from 19:00 - 21:00. I'd like to ask: if you were interested in tuning in, would this slot be the most convenient for you, or would a later slot be better?

Just to get a better idea :) Thanks!

I'd say that's a good time, except for when the show falls on a Friday or Saturday.

Thanks, yeah I was kind of trying to hedge my bets by going for 19:00 - 21:00 as then when it does fall on a Friday/Saturday that does technically allow time to get out for 10pm (though in practice I'm sure that won't happen very often!).

Thanks for your insight. I know you have experience in this kind of area and it's vary kind of you to share it :)

The later is better :) it might be good to schedule an immediate (or not immediate) replay over mixcloud / sc after the live. Because sometimes we will miss your show. And also It is interesting to check previous edition to get motivate to be on time for next show.

If you have them available for replay pls give links here or in the show description in the catalog sub forum :)