Photo

Gagarin Project presents Gagarin Beats (Techno / Psytrance / Psygressive)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Gagarin

Gagarin

hippy with gadgets

• Administrators
  • 1,788 posts
Friends,

some of you will be surprised to know that i play not only downtempo music :) I hope is a good surprise. This mix was at Burning Man 2016 at Disorient camp. This burn was great for me, and i was happy to spend 2 weeks in the desert and play this set on Friday 5 am. For my personal taste, techno music was not well represented at Burning Man, and i was glad to play a bit harder, more groovy and bassy techno rave set. I would add some music tags to explain what is inside “minimal / rave / psychedelic / pumpy”.

You can consider this as my Techno music demo. As you know, i am totally and fully in love in psychedelic chillout / ambient music, and this will stay the main focus of my project and this soundcloud page.

click here to see it on soundcloud

Gagarin Musical Background:
I have been listening to all kind of different music, in the end 90s i discovered clubbing and had very interesting experience on dance floor (techno / jungle / dnb). Since that time i regularly attended clubs, raves, free parties, squats, warehouses all over the world. I love to dance to electronic music.

in the 2008-2010 i discovered psy chillout music on the internet and few years later i had my first psychedelic festival experience and discovered trance. With time i started to understand and feel better psychedelic trance music. Still, I have to say that there is only a VERY small fraction of the psytrance music that i enjoy. So even i attend main floor, i rarely stay there long :) And i would rarely go to a party with no chillout stage.

As for Techno music, i also have troubles in finding the one i really like, and i rarely go out to listen to other artist and DJ’s playing.

As all my previous "psybient / psychill" mixes published here, this is a live mix, recorded from 1st take and there is no editing except for a “Gagarin Project” voice sample that i added to protect this mix from being played by other DJs. Believe me strange things happen in this world.

reality is a creation of your mind

Gagarin

Gagarin

hippy with gadgets

• Administrators
  • 1,788 posts

This mix is recorded to give a preview of my mainfloor "psy" music to the people in Brazil, as i am going there to perform in September 2015.

click here to see it on soundcloud

reality is a creation of your mind

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users