psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
Johnny Mandrake

No Man's Sky (video game)

Anybody into this brilliant ambient space game? ;) It was huge hype before release, lots of people were dissapointed after cause the game is a bit boring to them. But for me it's different, it's nice to travel across the galaxy, visit the planets, chillout and do it again, and again, and again ;) Perfect game for space ambient fan ;)

Just take a look at the dragons I've found on one of the planets :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R8CaEh_uq4

post-270-0-68058000-1488796056_thumb.jpg

I have this game :) , haven't played in a bit though...i really like it, a lot of people were disappointed but i actually enjoyed this game alot...i think it's the first time i see those dragons, pretty cool stuff ;) i got some screenshots as well

EaC1wPP.jpg

TKPW2aX.jpg

GOeAneE.jpg

yes, after Foundation update you can build bases on the planets (exactly: colonize small existing one and build buildings, make side quests, start farming etc). after Path Finder update you can also have the exocrafts, buy/repair another ships and collect (and after that you can use them depends on purpose you wish). They are updating the game and it's started to be even more fun than only exploration. We are all waiting for the next update!

Hello everyone!

Just stumbled upon psybient.org.

Seeing this thread I just had to register and post a video I produced last year. Right on topic, adding fractals, also the background music I composed should match the taste here

Hope you guys like it:

edit: hm, video not showing - am I doing sth wrong?

I'll try using the link-function:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN_eNQFcv5E

you are doing everything right, there is something wrong with the page. if you will remove 's' from https:// in browser and not change rest of the address the videos from youtube will be visible.

you might be also interested in this game, it's called Everything and you can be everything there: from bacterias to entire galaxy, and you can flow free through the levels of reality. You can also hear what different things want to tell you, or listen Allan Watts quotes hidden everywhere. Have fun, and remember to remove 's' ;)

Hello everyone!

Just stumbled upon psybient.org.

Seeing this thread I just had to register and post a video I produced last year. Right on topic, adding fractals, also the background music I composed should match the taste here

Hope you guys like it:

edit: hm, video not showing - am I doing sth wrong?

I'll try using the link-function:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN_eNQFcv5E

Music wise really nice but the video its full of inaccuracies. For something to be called a fractal it must be able to be described by a mathematical equation. There is nothing "fractal" in our brains or lungs. A pattern yes, but easily explained by biology. Also there is a difference in randomness and look-alike randomness (fractals). I'm always in favour of a little bit of alternative documentaries, but there are always some limits. 

Regardless, a truly well made video (presentation wise).