• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Rajna Leela

Rajna Leela

New community member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I am a representative of Chillout Brasil and we are writing an article about Chill Out, its strands and sub-strands. I would like an up-to-date list of producers, could anyone help me?
At the moment we are writing about ambient music.

Gratitude :D

• andorra likes this

embri0n

embri0n

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Hi,

Im sure someone will be able to provide a list here, although im almost sure there must be one on this site.

But you could also try asking at reddit.com/r/psybient. 

Users timeisart and PazuzusPetals will surely be able to assist.

namaste

timeisart

timeisart

Release Tracker

• Psybient.org team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Hi Rajna,

It is still a work in progress and is only up to date to about 2015 or so, but I have been building a list of every psybient producer with links to their bandcamp, discogs and soundcloud pages.

Find the list here.

I'm not sure how much help this will be to you if you're writing about ambient music though. While there are a few ambient producers in that list, it mainly focuses on psybient/psychill/psydub/psybass artists, although currently there's no genre distinctions in the list.

If you need more up to date artists check out the 2016 Releases Table and the 2017 Releases Table at psybient.org. Eventually I plan to add these newer artists to the artist list so check back later.

and thanks for the mention embri0n.

Posted Image

Rajna Leela

Rajna Leela

New community member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks for the help !!!!

Namastê!

Attached Files

andorra

andorra

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Check out this earlier forum topic about "Ambient tracks for relaxation". You can find some links there to some nice ambient artists and albums.

https://forum.psybie...for-relaxation/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ambiet, Chill Out, Chillout Brasil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users