psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
lupacexi

What's the best festival you've been to?

well first of all I live in the southeast US where psychedelic festivals are almost non-existent, so Gratifly in 2013 was a breath of fresh air to me.

Gratifly-music-and-arts-festival_2013.jp

It was no O.Z.O.R.A. or Samsara to be sure, but there were a few big names there especially for the location. Sadly the festival producers ran into money/debt problems so it won't happen again, but I'm glad to say I was there when it did. But most importantly this festival showed that the potential is there for psychedelic culture to emerge in this area if more events like this were to happen. Nothing as big as this has come along yet since then but I'm still holding out hope one day something will.

some festivals are great for lineup , others for VIBE or location, others because of great company i had.

i guess most beautiful for me was Kundalini in Brazil, best lineup was SUN 2014.

some other that stays in memory are Ambiosonic and Harmonic in France, Psy-Fi in Netherlands and of course Burning Man in USA (it has just unpredictable and un-imaginable things happenning).