• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Hi,

So I have come to see the wisdom in making one thread in which I place my sets, because I don't wish to spam other DJs by making 20 threads a year. That said, I enjoy sharing music and also receiving feedback, connections and generally playing a small part in our beautifully refined subculture. So I will post the sets I record and share into this one thread for the rest of the year.

Anyway, this set was recorded at the request of Chromanova.de and was completely improvised. Normally I release my sets after they have been streamed, but on this occasion I will make an exception because this set has quite a few very recent tracks which I quite like (a long with a few older tracks, of course). 

Set list (along with the story behind the set) is on the Soundcloud page. Its set to 'private' because its not for general sharing, but this forum is a place to share the tasty tunes we come across.

Free downloads are enabled, however in harmony with the values of our scene, if you like what you hear, please support the artists <3

click here to see it on soundcloud

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

FYI, the link above works, although the preview doesn't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users