psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
Touch The Universe

Soundsets for Psybient - Virus TI, Thorn, Dune, Omnisphere, and More

Hi guys,

Would like to share a few soundsets I made ideal for psybient music, capturing a minute piece of the beauty and subtlety from the ambient realms and brings it to being for use in your newest sonic journeys.

Zen Starfields for Spire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzUWlkpxX0o&feature=youtu.be

Electric Universe for Electra

https://youtu.be/dPJtHky2mXE

Holographic Universe for Serum

Harmonic Stars for Dune 2

Or check out my full list of releases here.

Hi, guys! I've updated the thread title. I want to keep updating the same thread instead of creating a new post for each library.

Feel free to check out all of my soundsets on this page. I'm a huge psybient fan so my presets are naturally inclined toward the genre!

Of particular notice, if you guys have thorn, I've released 4 soundsets for it and is available in a discounted bundle here.

serene-universe-soundset-for-thorn-dmitr

My newest libraries are two for Omnisphere, Dream Dimensions and Ethereal Electronics

dream-dimensions-soundset-for-omnisphere

I hope you guys check them out!

Cheers;)

New one for dune 3 :)

harmonic-starts-expansion-pack-for-synap

The Harmonic Stars Soundset contains 80 high quality presets for the amazingly brilliant Dune 3 synthesizer from Synapse Audio and is suitable for any contemporary electronic and ambient music genres. This soundset has been lovingly crafted since Dune 3's release, while being tweaked over and over on monitors, computer speakers, and headphones for optimal balance between sounds. It includes a wide variety of presets spread out in many categories, including, basses, leads, pads, keys, plucks, sequences, arps, soundscapes and FX. It also includes 11 awesome wavetables.

An optional MIDI pack is also available for an additional $5, which includes 22 MIDI Files (over 50 merged patterns) used in the audio showcases, which can be used inside Dune 3 or in other synths. These are extremely useful and sound great on there own! They can add the icing to an already beautiful sounding patch to make them truly inspiring.

Video Showcase

Audio Showcases

Soundset Description
The Harmonic Stars Soundset for Dune 3 contains 78 patches for electronic music of any kind, including ambient genres. Every patch is assigned to the modulation wheel and nearly all have detailed velocity assignments. Most of the leads have some very complex and sophisticated path structuring going on with many different types of filters and resonance settings. Many patches run at audio rate settings, allowing for ultra smooth modulations, which Dune 3 absolutely excels at. All patches have been volume normalized, ensuring no clipping and equal volume distribution across the layers (including the modulation wheel settings). There are some breathtaking pads and floating keys within the soundset as well, often using all 8 layers.

Soundset Details

• Optional - Includes 23 Midi FIles (Over 50 merged patterns) from most of the audio demos (excluding leads). They are named identically to the corresponding preset.
  • All patches are volume normalized. (They won't clip and have equal volume levels when scanning between presets)

• Complex Modulation Wheel destinations for all patches. When appropriate, many patches also utilized velocity sensitivity.

• Patches created in the latest 3.02 version of Dune 3.

Patch Breakdown (78 Patches)

• Leads - 19

• Pads - 17

• Basses - 9

• Keys - 2

• Plucks - 13

• Arps - 5

• Bass Sequences - 9

• FX - 2

Price = $15 (Introductory Price)

holographic-universe-soundset-for-serum.

The Holographic Universe Soundset contains 88 high quality presets for the Serum synthesizer from Xfer and is suitable for any contemporary electronic and ambient music genres. It includes a wide variety of presets spread out in many categories, including, basses, leads, pads, keys, plucks, sequences, soundscapes, and FX. It also includes 88 awesome wavetables. Serum's Noise oscillators also aided in layering breathtaking soundscapes and floating keys within the soundset as well.

An optional Expansion pack is also available for an additional $5, which includes 26 MIDI Files, 88 Wavetables, and 300MB of noise samples that can be used in Serum's noise oscillator, which can be used inside Serum or in other synths. These are extremely useful and sound great on there own! They can add the icing to an already beautiful sounding patch to make them truly inspiring.

Audio Showcases

Soundset Highlights

Include 88 Presets for Serum

Optional Expansion - Includes 26 Midi FIles from most of the audio demos (excluding leads). They are named identically to the corresponding preset.

Optional Expansion - Includes 88 Wavetables

Optional Expansion - Includes 300MB SFX and Sounds to use in Serums Noise Oscillator

All patches are volume normalized. (They won't clip and have equal volume levels when scanning between presets)

Complex Modulation Wheel destinations for all patches. When appropiate, many patches also utilized velocity sensitivity.

Most Patches have all four Macro's assigned (tastefully)

Patches created in the latest version of Serum 1.247.

Patch Breakdown (87 Patches)

Leads - 16

Pads - 30

Basses - 19

Keys - 3

Plucks - 13

Bass Sequences - 2

FX - 4

Price = $15 (reg. $20 until May 5th, 2019)

serene-skies-soundset-for-diversion-dmit

I'm happy to announce Serene Skies for Diversion. I feel like I'm coming full circle with this release, been about 3 years since TTU went into business and released my first soundset for Diversion. I'm happy to digging into this beautiful synthesizer again. Each time I do, I'm always impressed with the result :D 

Soundset Details

• Include 140 Presets for Diversion

• Contains over 600MB of unique samples embedded in the patches.

• Optional - Includes 23 Midi FIles (Over 50 merged patterns) from most of the audio demos (excluding leads). They are named identically to the corresponding preset.

• All patches are volume normalized. (They won't clip and have equal volume levels when scanning between presets)

• Complex Modulation Wheel and XY destinations for nearly all patches. When appropiate, many patches also utilized velocity sensitivity.

• Patches created in the latest version of Diversion 1.41.

Patch Breakdown (140 Patches)

• Leads - 18

• Drums - 12

• Pads and Atmospheres- 58

• Basses - 22

• Keys - 7

• Plucks - 12

• Arps and Sequences - 7

• FX - 4

Audio Showcases (More Incoming/Onsite)

Price = $15 (reg.20)

There is an optional MIDI expansion version of the soundset for an additional $5, containing 24 MIDI used in some of the demo showcases.

orbital-momentum-soundset-for-uhe-hive-2

Hi guys. I'm really excited about his one. Hive 2 sounds amazingly good! :D 

Description 

Touch The Universe is very excited to announce Orbital Momentum for U-he's Hive 2 synthesizer, which has an impressive, modern sound with a powerful feature set and a relatively easy to use layout. It is simply superb sounding and all the more impressive due to its low cpu load. It is similar in architecture to the famous sylenth synthesizer, however, Hive has plenty of its own unique character and a more advanced feauture set than its fore-bearer. It is 100% perfectly suited for all Ambient and Electronic music genres. This is our second soundset for Hive, and thanks to this new update (as of July 2019) they sound amazingly good! They are also filled with unique lush pads and many exotic goa trance style lead and glides. An optional "Expansion" version is available for an additional $5 containing 17 MIDI files taken from the audio showcases.

Showcases

Video

https://youtu.be/rFKQ53JfPlI

Audio

Soundset Details

• Include 83 Presets for Hive 2

• Optional - Includes 17 Midi FIles (Over 50 merged patterns) from most of the audio demos. They are named identically to the corresponding preset.

• Complex Modulation Wheel destinations for all patches. When appropiate, many patches also utilized velocity sensitivity.

• Patches created in the latest 2 version of Hive 2

• Contains 5 additional Wavetables.

Patch Breakdown (83 Patches)

• Leads - 17 

• Pads - 19

• Basses - 10 

• Plucks and Keys - 10

• Arps and Sequences - 13 

• Bass Sequences - 5

• Drums and FX - 8

Price = $15 for presets, or $20 for the expansion (includes MIDI)

Sonic%20Bliss%20700.jpg

The Sonic Bliss Soundset is our biggest soundset yet for the powerhouse Dune 3 synthesizer, containing 211 high quality presets and represents our biggest time investment towards this synth. It also includes 26 wavetables in collaboration with other sound designers in addition to a new skin that is modified from the new white one included in version 3.203. A lot of love went into exploring Dune 3 this time around and I was rewarded time and again with many beautiful and brilliant sounds. It is sheer sonic ecstasy, SONIC BLISS! It is suited for any contemporary electronic dance and ambient music genres, including cinematic music. It includes a wide variety of presets spread out in many categories, including, basses, leads, pads, keys, plucks, sequences, arps, soundscapes and FX.

I’ve taken this soundset so much further than my previous ones partly due to the new update, which added workflow features and is great for sound designers like myself. I’ve been pushing for this HARD behind the scenes during beta and thrilled to see it come about!

An optional MIDI pack is also available for an additional $5, which includes 34 MIDI Files (over 100 merged patterns) used in the audio showcases, which can be used inside Dune 3 or in other synths. These are extremely useful and sound great on their own! They can add the icing to an already beautiful sounding patch to make them truly inspiring.

Soundset Details

The Sonic Bliss Soundset for Dune 3 contains 211 patches for electronic music of any kind, including ambient genres. Every patch is assigned to the modulation wheel and nearly all have detailed velocity assignments. Most of the leads have some very complex and sophisticated path structuring going on with many different types of filters and resonance settings. Many patches run at audio rate settings, allowing for ultra smooth modulations, which Dune 3 absolutely excels at. All patches have been volume normalized, ensuring no clipping and equal volume distribution across the layers (including the modulation wheel settings). There are some breathtaking pads and floating keys within the soundset as well, often using all 8 layers.

The soundset also includes 26 wavetables. Two copies of the patches are available with different organization preferences. One contains all the presets in a single folder. The other has the presets sub divided by type (each category has there own folder), for convenience.

Soundset Highlights

• Include 211 Presets for Dune 3

• Includes 26 Wavetables in collaboration with other sound designers, including Mark Holt.

• Optional - Includes 34 Midi FIles (Over 100 merged patterns) from most of the audio demos (excluding leads). They are named identically to the corresponding preset.

• Includes Sonic Bliss Skin

• Complex Modulation Wheel destinations for all patches. When appropiate, many patches also utilized velocity sensitivity.

• Includes a detailed pdf file for step by step instructions with pictures on how to install the soundset for both mac and win.

• Patches created in the latest 3.203 version of Dune 3.

Patch Breakdown (211 Patches)

• Leads - 37

• Pads - 65

• Basses - 25

• Keys - 25

• Plucks - 24

• Arps - 21

• Bass Sequences - 12

• Drums - 2

Video Showcase

Cherry%20Blossoms%20for%20TI%20Snow%202%

We are excited to announce Cherry Blossoms, our first hardware soundset, for the Access Virus TI 2/Snow synthesizer, which has an impressive, modern sound with a powerful feature set and a relatively easy to use layout. The soundset is suitable for any contemporary electronic and ambient music genres, including cinematic music. The soundset focuses on gorgeous sounding ethereal pads and cosmic soundscapes as well as hard hitting basses and blissful plucks and leads. An optional "Expansion" version is available for an additional $5 containing 18 MIDI files taken from the audio showcases.

Video Showcase

Soundset Details

• Includes 118 Presets for Virus TI and/or Virus TI Snow

• Optional - Includes 18 Midi FIles (Over 50 merged patterns) from most of the audio demos. They are named identically to the corresponding preset.

• Patches created in the latest 2 version of Virus TI/Snow

• Easy Installation Instruction with Images in PDF format

Patch Breakdown (118 Patches)

• Leads - 22

• Pads & Atmospheres - 22

• Basses - 22

• Plucks - 24

• Keys - 12

• Arps and Sequences - 9

• Drums and FX - 5

Audio Showcase

Price = $ 20-25 

Original: I'm planning my next soundset release to be for Virus TI. The sounds I'm getting out of this thing are ridiculous, think I'm in love. Will update this thread with more news as it comes.

Here's a sample pack this time.

ambient-universe-2-sample-pack-100-wav-l

Ambient Universe II is a sample pack compilation that further takes us out to the infinite space of the universe. Enjoy a trip to infinity with 100 relaxed and spherical sounds! Each sound is 100% original and programmed from scratch using hardware and/or software. This is vol.2 in the series.

Includes 100 WAV Samples 16bit 44kHz
Weighs 1GB uncompressed
The samples are keylabelled, denotating which key it is in and whether it is maj or minor.
There are 48 minor pads/soundscapes and 52 that are major.
All samples are volume normalized. (They won't clip and have equal volume levels)
All WAV samples are entirely unique sound creations, created from scratch from various software and hardware synthesizers by Touch The Universe.
No installation required and is compatible with all DAWS.
100% Royalty Free. You are free to use the samples as you see fit.

Price =$15

Trance Celestial 5.jpg

Touch The Universe has releases Trance Celestial for Omnisphere, their third expansion pack for spectrasonics’ flagship synth, containing 155 patches. The soundset is suitable for any contemporary electronic and ambient music genres. It has a ton of awesome and creative edm leads, with tasteful samples that are original and imported to create the library. The library contains many melodic arps to play around with, over 30 in total, which can form a good start to create your own track. I dived deep into Omni’s arpegiator this time around, meticulously crafting inspiring and mysterious melodies into the sequencer with complex modulation assignments of the arp settings programmed into the patch.Lots of love and fun went into this one. Of course, there are many basses, leads, plucks, and gorgeous pads contained within.

There is also an expansion version which contains the MIDI shown in the showcases for $5 more, over 30 MIDI are included.

Video Showcase

[MEDIA=youtube]e9h5Cxllamk[/MEDIA]

Trance Celestial Library Details

Includes 155 Combined Presets
Includes over 50Mb of Unique Multi-Samples and Attacks embedded in the presets.
All patches are volume normalized. (They won't clip and have equal volume levels when scanning between presets)
Complex Modulation Wheel destinations for all patches. All patches also utilize velocity sensitivity.
Patches created in the latest 2.52 version of Omnisphere.
Hybrid Sound Library fusing the synthesis within Omnsiphere and unique wav samples.

Patch Breakdown

Arps - 28
Basses - 24
Leads - 33
Pads - 26
Plucks - 25
Keys - 14
Sequences (Bass) - 3