• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Gagarin

Gagarin

hippy with gadgets

• Administrators
  • 1,758 posts

hello Friends,

it is time to ask ourselves a question... do we want this forum ?

why ? what's unique here ?

i am preparing a list of question to ask ourselves... depending on the found answer will be possible to make decision

there is a mission of updating it one version higher, and it will require some energy. I would appreciate your input... you can reply below or write me personal message on forum or message in https://facebook.com/psybient.org

reality is a creation of your mind

yiannis

yiannis

Family of light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationGreece

I admit it's almost dead. Basically I use it for new releases since it's mostly Iurii, Gordon and I talking about anything. I think Facebook seems the preferred platform for discussion these days. I will be sad to this place go though.

timeisart

timeisart

Release Tracker

• Psybient.org team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts
Well I’d like it to stay even though I agree there’s not much activity here anymore, which is unfortunate since it used to be quite active a couple years ago. I like being able to embed bandcamp players here at least so I’ll keep posting even if there’s only a couple of other regulars here.

Granted, we don’t NEED this forum but it’s nice to have a smaller homegrown alternative to the monolithic corporate sites like Facebook and Reddit. I don’t use Facebook though and have no plans to use it in the future unless it is literally the only place left.
Posted Image

via'on

via'on

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Although there's a small activity here, I think this forum is really cool for the releases update section. :) 

Salamantis

Salamantis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationPortage, PA USA

I don't comment a lot here.  But I do visit the site quite a bit, looking for info on upcoming releases and checking out new topics.  I'd hate to see it go.  I think it serves a real purpose for a lot of people who aren't very vocal here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users