psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
Gagarin Project

Psybient samples / Ambient samples / Downtempo Samples

Ambient Breaks from Bluezone Corporation is the ultimate collection to jump into professional production of Ambient soundtracks for film, video games, TV series and action. Ambient Breaks is a perfect mix of calm, refined pads reworked with rich, deep synth lines. This new sound bank pushes the limits of ambient sound and can be easily adapted to other styles such as Dubstep, Drum n Bass, Hip Hop, Nu Metal, Pop, Grime and Industrial. The producers from Bluezone studios are pleased to announce Ambient Breaks. This sound library offers a balance between strong, hard sounds and refined sounds, to keep the finesse of Ambient and Chill Out. With more than 240 loops and samples, Ambient Breaks offers a multitude of possibilities.
This pack also includes an arsenal of drum loops, no-kick loops ( hi-EQ ), drums hits that provide a solid rhythmic basis. Add to this bass lines, synths, (fat synth loops, synthetic loops, infra bass loops and key loops ) as well as sound effects, synth sounds and layers. To make your job easier, all synth lines are in the same key, which means you have a huge kit with which to build your work from start to finish with rich and innovative sequences. Like all Bluezone Corporation products, this pack is royalty-free and does not require any additional costs or permissions - it's 100% ready to be used in your commecial productions.

AES DANA - AETHERS 01 | Sample Library - USB Key - ( Ultimae | 2014 )

Second Edition

Ultimae presents AETHERS 01 – the first volume of Audio Samples Library designed by Vincent Villuis aka AES DANA, a collection dedicated to all electronic music producers, Ambient and related musical genres. AETHERS 01 provides a large array of sound design, covering the full spectrum of deep hypnotic pads and drones which are an essential component of the Ambient aesthetic. The samples are properly looped and key parameters included for an easier use; .wav loops and one-shots, ready to be hosted / tweaked into any music software / DAW. These numerous audio elements are perfect to add layers of depth to your compositions.

i love the concept of this very much, is it usefull for traktor dj's?

you can trigger samples via traktor remix decks or via track decks (You can also put one or several samles in 1 audio file and use cue points to move around).

I am also trying to run both Traktor and Ableton Live and route traktor inside the Ableton to use some of the VST and Effect processors. This also allow to play the samles and tracks from Ableton to the main out.

hm yeah, i'm messing arround with audio-files with cue-point.

to come to my question, can you use this sample library from Ultimae like that, as audio-file?

didn't try to use remix decks yet, but one day i will moehahaha :))

i have no ableton live and i like it like that, i feel i need to know traktor much more before i expand.