psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
Shoom

2014/12/19 - DI Winter Solstice 2014 (Online)

12785_852740514770927_869067166202709580

Night lingers while the moon is full. The deep black sky stretches into infinity. Join us as we celebrate the longest night.

Featuring music from:

Kanc Cover (Soundmute Recordings)
Kukan Dub Lagan (Mikelabella Records)
Asura (Ultimae Records)
Akshan (Altar Records)
Labs Cloud (Altar Records)
Kick Bong (Cosmicleaf Records)
Astropilot (Altar Records)
Supercozi (Iboga Records, Cyan Music)
Side Liner (Cosmicleaf Records)
Sukhush (Altar Records)
Johnny Blue (Mikelabella Records, Peak Records)
Lars Leonhard (Ultimae Records)
Sygnals (Sonic Loom Records)
Sorian (Mikelabella Records)
Ascendant
Maiia (Altar Records, Ovnimoon Records)
Cquence (Altar Records)
Psyrius (Uxmal Records)
Allix (Moon Dance, Cymatic Lab)
Dhamika (Uxmal Records)
Salvinorin (Cymatic Lab)
Gagarin Project (Psybient. org)
Damian L
Kromata (Digital Om, Pulsar SF)
Hallucinary
Marsh (Goatranch. com)
Liquid Lounge (Shanti Planti, Digitally Imported)
Lorn (Digitally Imported)
Tampered DNA (Soundkraft Records, Digitally Imported)
Selector Cleofus (Digitally Imported)
TerraHertz (Digitally Imported)
ROX
Mixtress Bloodwing (Digitally Imported)
DJ Shoom (Suntrip Records, Digitally Imported)
Neo Noir

Winter Solstice weekend December 19-21

Starting at 6pm US Eastern, 11pm UK, 00:00 Central Europe

http://www.di.fm/psychill

was a very nice musical weekend ! Thank you Shoom for making this event, it is a rare ocassion to bring the scene together at a virtual event!

my Solstice Mix is available to listen at mixcloud:

download link :

Big up to Frank and Goa for organizing another psychilly blasting solstice , this 48-hours psychill festival! Each year more and more people like and appreciate this kind of music and 'Winter Solstice' events contributes for five years now to this awareness and appreciation to the highest degree , thank you for that guys , keep up the good work!

Also big up to all the artists , djs and listeners for co-creating this magical weekend!

Happy Solstice to all!

P.S. Here's my contribution to Winter Solstice 2014 , for those who want to (re) listen or download the set:

https://soundcloud.com/johnny-blue/johnny-blue-dubyrinth-di-winter-solstice-2014

That was my first attendance on DI Winter Solstice. I can say it changed my weekend. All this floating energy and feeling...speechless. I must thank you to people which made this happen, all artists which showed me their passion to music...inspiration. NAMASTE! I've been tuning in practically from the start (Friday) through Saturday and Sunday. It has been an amazing ride and divine.

many luck to everyone involved on their life paths.

-domen

So enjoyed this years event http://www.di.fm/psychill DI Winter Solstice 2014...
Many thanks to Shoom and all the artists involved for putting together and sharing such wonderful sets over these two days and for the downloads to enjoy again and again...

Also thanks to www.psybient.org/ for the invitation to the forum...it's good to be here!

~ Solstice Blessings to all 

Amazing 48 hours of psychill DI Winter Solstice 2014! 

My big thank to Frank for all the dedication.

Congratulations to all the artists involved. It was wonderful what was heard. 

Beautiful moments! :)

was a great pleasure to participate and share my music.

Here is my contribution ;)

Hugs from Balancé!

What a great weekend it has been...
Firstly, I would like to thank Shoom and Goa for inviting me to play on this great celebration of the Winter Solstice, along side some of the best musicians, producers and dj's currently in the downtempo/psychill genre, from all around the world... I have heard some awesome sets through out the weekend and been introduced to new artists and music, which is never a bad thing...!   :) And made some new friends along the way...

I have only been with the channel for a year and I cannot think of a better a way to cap it off, than with this unique and highly entertaining event, it was an absolute pleasure and an honour to have been involved...

Secondly, I would like to thank all those who tuned in through out the weekend and showed their support for this event, commented on the various threads, posts and show forums and gave us their feedback about the music being played and presented... that alone, makes it all worthwhile.  :D 

For those who wish to listen again to the 2 hour set I contributed, you can now stream it from my Mixcloud page

This was an amazing event - you could feel the sense of community and camaraderie - you could literally feel the love. I had the channel rolling as much as possible during the weekend. Such amazing music, and we feel so humbled and proud that we could be a part of it.

Thanks to Frank (AKA Shoom) for inviting Ascendant to the party. We'll get the mix uploaded ASAP. In the meantime, if you missed our set, you can drift along with Ascendant here:  https://ambientascendant.bandcamp.com

What an epic way to close out a fantastic year!  

Hi, guys!
I'm still listening the mixes and still in LOVE with Winter Solstice 2014.
Was a great weekend and I took off my headphones only for sleep.. :D
Congratulations to all artists, specially Frank and Goa.. massive thanks and a lots of love! <3 <3 <3

here my mix ;)

was a very nice musical weekend ! Thank you Shoom for making this event, it is a rare ocassion to bring the scene together at a virtual event!

I really enjoyed your set Gagarin ! It is in my walkman forever.