psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
little psaya

The Paris Event and what I would do in such event!

I read from telegraph of what happened in Paris, but comparing to Europe, here in Hong Kong everything seems as quiet as the day before yesterday..

I didn't know what to say yesterday, but today I found my words. so here it is...  The following would not be as nice and comforting for some people's nerves, but it is very necessary, in my opinion...

It seems like a routine from what we watched from TV, the solidarity show, to be honest, I felt this word solidarity had been used so much, it means very little, like certain PR stuff.

All right, I wouldn't want to be so mean here, it is a public space and I sincerely sorry for what happened to Paris, and French people in all as well, I love French culture... but I hope I can offer some real help, not just kind words. 

I hope people can have some real fighting spirit! Not afterwards, but right on the spot! Have you watched the movie Avatar, did you see those blue skin people,  are they ever scared of anyone just because they don't have some heavy duty machinery weapons?! Or just watch a little kitty, when she is pushed to a corner, she is going to fight with claw and teeth to the end!! 

And that is the only way to protect yourself when someone hold a machine gun and just want to finish your life! You can not run away, let alone run over other people for your own sake! Your fear is the biggest lethal weapon your killer had over you! And that is the lesson I had learned over and over, and over again!

If I were in that theater, and I saw those killers, I would scream to them in my loudest voice,"How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And I would stare right into those killer's eyes and throw any weapon I have at them, don't you have a iphone, ipad or android phone, they are the best weapons you can use to throw at them! Imagine hundred of those electric bricks hit at these guys from everywhere, can these killers ever be able to hold their guns, and really, just imagine that fierce, die with you and not to surrender kind of determination from hundreds of those innocent souls, I would believe the outcome would be totally different from what we see from the media!

This is something I have observed from people, most people are not used to standing up for themselves, they call police, they complain. It works in a normal situation, but there are just events that you can't dial 999 or 911, you have to reply on yourself! And the more you reply on your police, your government, or your cash for your safety, the more you are vulnerable yourself. Isn't it very self explaining?!

I had encountered, more than I would want to remember, such life and death situations, I had been surrounded by nasty drunk men, I had been surrounded by scary wild dogs, ......., and I always had this belief, I would die fighting, I wouldn't surrender!!! And I am still the same today!

Nasty, evil souls have all the packages, makeups, excuses for their deeds, but as long as you are not scared, you will live on!

I am sorry if I will offend someone, but please don't speak I am not afraid, but the minute the gun shot breaks out, you scream, you run and you hide anywhere, everywhere, your are actually the most favorite target of the killer, fear energy attracts predator everywhere in this world.

I didn't come here to encourage people to be hero, I simply want people to know the fact that you, yourself, are the most capable person to save yourself, don't waste that precious your own spirit!

Thank you!!!!!

You have a fair point about standing up for yourself but not everyone has it in them to stay calm in such a situation. It's not like a suicide bomber has ever gone to a rock concert before either. And I don't think this advice actually helps anyone. Just because someone's told me to throw my mobile phone at someone holding a weapon doesn't mean I'll have the clarity necessary to do it if I get in that position. You act purely on instinct in a moment like this.

please, Ms.yiannis, I would hope you can start your subject and enjoy your own authority,  I certainly wouldn't follow you around. But now that you are here, I would say please speak for yourself, I know I can not help you, not at all! Maybe you know, maybe you don't know, but I knew that from a long long time ago!  Oh, yes, there is somebody else I couldn't help either. well, I prefer not to help you two, if I am allowed to be honest!

As for other people, I believe they can make their own judgement, As Gagarin would say, let us try to have peace and love. I don't think I have much love for you, I doubt there is any on the other side either, but I would prefer peace. You have your own opinion, speak it all on your own. You want to offer help, go ahead, but please leave me alone. I had heeded such a piece of advice from somebody like you. Just in case you haven't noticed, I do not participate in any discussion if there is any presence of you.

I made that decision after I went through the whole psybient.org archive and I am sorry I choose not to be your friend, or part of your circle. That is my decision and I do not ask anyone to follow mine, and I hope you can do the same. Right or wrong, I do not need you to save me! And my piece of advice is clearly not for you! So you can rest in peace!

Thank you!

Wow, why would you (Little Psaya) react in such a way? Aren't you overthinking things?

Maybe you'd be able to react strongly in front of such an event. I am not prepared for this, for terrorist popping out from nowhere with Kalashnikovs. How could I know whether I'd able to through my phone at someone, to even think of it. I'd even probably have smoked a little, have drunk a little. I always lived a happy life, even though my parents fled war in Lebanon. I have not be surrounded by nasty dogs or drunk men. How can I know how to react? How I will react? Probably trying to leave as fast as possible, like from the plane in Fight Club.

In some countries, not to name the US, they think that people should all be armed to be able to defend themselves ... What's the result? A country eaten up with violence and racism.

Peace

it's important to find the root cause of such violence. terrorism doesn't just happen for no reason, these are not normal people committing such horrible acts, but vile puppets of even viler psychopaths at the top of the pyramid. through my research online it's clear to me that ISIS/Al Qaeda are merely mercenaries for the west, and this Paris attack among others are false flags designed to get US boots on the ground in Syria so they can overthrow Assad and insert a puppet leader favorable to the west, just like they did in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Ukraine, and several others in the past. That and so they can get closer to WW3 with Russia.

this is the most political post I'll ever make here but the situation of the world just pisses me off so much, especially since I feel powerless to do anything about it alone. In great numbers we can change it sure, but most Americans at least are already too far gone to do anything unfortunately.

As for what I'd do in a terrorist attack, while I admire your bravery little psaya I'm not sure I'd have the balls to stand my ground if a gun is pointed at me, I'd try to keep my head down and get behind some cover.

Hi, Tuculuxu. here is a link and you can read for yourself why I reacted so, https://onelittlepsaya.wordpress.com/2015/10/20/sailor-moon-and-europe-migrant-crisis.

i wrote the blog in October 20, and check in 4th paragraph, I already knew that particular somebody would do something like this. I don't think it is some sort of prophecy, but only good observation of who is who!

And of course there are much more, but I am afraid not just you, but a lot of people might not be able to understand it, maybe even with the help of psychedelic stuff, but that is perfectly ok, we are different, and we are on different stage of spiritual growth.. spiritual world is very very complex and hard to understand, what seems is not what is, that is something we all need to bear in mind.

So that is all for that particular matter.

I would really like to respond to timeisart and all that pyramid stuff.... I do agree with him, that a lot of times the government is only chasing after the puppets in the front, and I had to say what is happened in France, has a lot to do with French society itself. From what I read from the media, the murderers are very familiar with Paris inside out, what kind of people lives in where to do what, and that left over refugee paper was very obvious a setup trap. Why would a very organized murder plan be so eager to expose its refugee connection?! Obviously it  serves a purpose. To blame on the weakest and most controversial subject and that can leads up to the internal political fight within the community, aka the so called liberal vs conservative. When everyone is so busy pointing fingers at each other, the pickpocket then just got their expected moment! Only those pickpocket has super appetite.

On the other hand, I don't think that super psychopaths at the top of the pyramid is some mysterious figure we can never figure out... The world is really small, and I mean it in the most real way, every community, big and small, we have the same kind types, some nice, some nasty, some in between, and the events that can change the world, it happens in every community and it has just the same impact. Now that I remember this one special music, En Voice - Hold the Universe. And thanks goodness, that music explains everything I need to speak on this subject. Thank you! En Voice!!! And thank you, youtube!!!

Maybe I can only add one more piece of opinion, wonderful things can happen large or small scale, nasty, evil things are just the same!! And I rather not to speak more of it! The music really explains everything so well!

I would rather talk about what I would do after such an event now. I know I am not invited, but as a rainbow member, I know it is my duty. First of all, I would take care of the victims and their family... they are way more important than catching the criminal this instant.. I know the victim family would demand justice, but justice can not be push out just because you are so eager, the worse the situation is, the more you have to tell yourself to have a cool head, when million things rush through your brain, you aren't be able to focus on anything properly... let the investigation team do their job,  and I will give the utmost support to those unfortunate families, because they has the most unsettling energy with them, and they can cause great distress within entire community, as long as their mood is able to calm down, common sense will return to the community and everything would be much easier to sort out!!! That knee jerk kind of seeking revenge this very moment reaction is very very harmful, you are only chasing the tails of the criminals, and nobody except the mastermind behind the scheme will enjoy it all!

Thank you!

And please don't think you can not defend yourself, I had machine guns right in front of me while I was in Tibet in 2008, and many tibetan school kids too, but none of us are really scared. And it only makes me stronger than ever! Just have that awareness and you will get there, no hero is born a hero! I had never ever killed a chicken in my life, I can't! I have trouble even killing a fish!  But when somebody dare to insult me, not to mention kill me, I just instantly has this anger, "how could you?! how dare you?!" Did I do any injustice to you, did I ever take advantage of you, how can you treat me so, and it is just that simple, have your anger, have your revenge, but do it smart, do it proper, that's all!

Thank you again!

Somebody, actually, Ms.Marynazowa has the transcript for this music! Thank you, too!!!

Macrocosm and microcosm is a philosophical idea that goes back to the ancient greeks. It says that all parts of the universe - large and small - are arranged in the same way. After one of the great philosophers had broad up the concept, other people realized that it can be found everywhere in nature. And that the same patterns repeat themselves in levels of reality. What was true back then is still true today. Important things do not only happen on a big scale. They also take place in worlds that are so small that man can hardly see them. Every life owns the universe. You're part of something wonderful.

Everyone is the part of the whole,everything is linked to everything else,each of your actions will affect your surroundings, what you do on a small scale,will have influence of the whole world...

Thank you all! I mean the good wonderful you all!

I think unless you are trained or always alert for just such an occurrence, then you probably aren't going to be thinking straight in such a situation as the bombings and shootings in France.  I think Yiannis hit the nail on the head.  

This guy is on one of our local (Australian) news and current affairs shows.  He is often a shining light of well-considered wisdom and restraint.  His view on the Paris attacks and ISIL generally are very sensible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXUZjyZVj6s