psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
Gagarin Project

Best of the week polls are moved to separate sub-forum.

previous Best of the week polls are moved to separate sub-forum => http://forum.psybient.org/index.php/forum/41-best-of-the-week-polls/

THis will give more visibility to other discussions :)

If you want to discuss any particular release, you can use a search interface on top to find the week when it was discussed and add your comment !

p.s.

i am are preparing best of the year poll, i think we will do two selections:

- 1st on the website with all options (900+ releases)

- 2nd here in forum with only releases that have been selected by forum users during the year.

Second one will be quicker (50 weeks x 3 releases per week )  :)

I agree the older weeks' polls should be in their own sub forum but I think the current week's poll should still be pinned at the top of the discussion forum so it gets more exposure during that week, then afterwards it should be moved to the separate sub forum to make room for other topics in the discussion forum.

I agree the older weeks' polls should be in their own sub forum but I think the current week's poll should still be pinned at the top of the discussion forum so it gets more exposure during that week, then afterwards it should be moved to the separate sub forum to make room for other topics in the discussion forum.

it is exactly the way it is planned. new poll will stayed pin to top for a week, and then maybe one more week in discussion, and only then we move to archives.