psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
continuum

Continuum - Become Happier (2016) [Independent] (psychedelic downtempo)

I'm delighted to announce that my first album 'Become Happier' is now available!

It's been a long journey and this album has been with me through some very happy times, and some very sad ones - hence the title.

I'm absolutely delighted with the way it's turned out, and I hope you like it too.
Thanks to Colin Bennun (Stooodio) for the flawless mastering, and Tash Davy for the lovely hand-drawn cover :)

With lots of love to all my friends and listeners  :wub:

Very considered and mature production this.  Allows you to draw yourself in towards the music which is not something that can be said about a lot of electronica.

Lovely atmospheres, deep basses.  Cool beats and synths.

Audio slips down your lug-holes like a cold one at sunset.  :D

All from a very decent English chap.  I say, What-o etc...

Very considered and mature production this.  Allows you to draw yourself in towards the music which is not something that can be said about a lot of electronica.

Lovely atmospheres, deep basses.  Cool beats and synths.

Audio slips down your lug-holes like a cold one at sunset.  :D

All from a very decent English chap.  I say, What-o etc...

I say old chap, thanks for the kind words, in particular what you say about giving the listener the opportunity to move in to the music, but not the obligation. That was one of my goals.

After all, one wouldn't want to impose one's self upon another chap's consciousness in a way which may be considered rude or forthright. That certainly wouldn't be the act of a true gentleman, but rather the action of cad, a bounder, or dare I even say a rotter.

It just wouldn't do, old chap. Just wouldn't do!

:)