psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
Touch The Universe

Melodic Enchantment - A New Sound Bank for Hive! For Genres with Heavy Melodic Interest with Leads, Plucks, etc)

I am very excited to announce the release of the Melodic Enchantment soundset for Hive! 

These presets are geared more to the exotic genres such as Goa Trance, Psy Trance, Psybient, and also Progressive Trance, though, it is 100% entirely suitable for any Melodic Genre.  It's main focus is on presets that can be used melodically , ie leads, plucks, and basses,  and contains many exotic leads and glides that are perfect for goa trances style genres (and others). I've also included some very beautiful and unique pads as well.

The Melodic Enchantment Soundset for Hive contains over 200 exotic presets that will sound and play beautifully for all types of melodies --ranging from the wildly complex, monophonic gliding leads of goa trance to the beautiful, polyphonic counterpoint plucks of melodic trance. The sound bank is also equipped with some gnarly old school and next gen snappy and plucky basses that, themselves, satisfy the above criteria. All patches are of highest quality and took over a month, full-time, to design and perfect.The Melodic Enchantment Sound Bank contains 67 leads, 43 plucks, 73 basses, and 32 pads, all designed exclusively for melodic type genres.

The full price of the sound bank will be 22$ but will run at an introductory sale of 14$ (a savings of over 30%). I hope you get the chance to check it out and grab the sound bank! Have fun!

Patch Showcase with many examples in a track.

Single Showcase

Good News! I am officially finished with the soundbank and it should be released within the next couple of days! I will be adding a whole bunch of stuff into this thread until that time.

Here is the first little bit - A Pluck Showcase (Part I)

Okay guys, here is one of the official Bass Preset Demonstrations that I'd like to share with you guys. This one has the basses solo'd, without a kick. I also have one that is a kick and bass combination to see share that demonstrates how it would fit in with a basic kick and bass track :D On top of that, I will be uploaded a mini song preview of the same but with a combination of bass presets together, basically a song with only the kick and bass track. It will have the sub bass, regular bass, and a whole bunch of mid basses.  

Here is the solo bass version. Hope you enjoy!

Edit, here is also a downtempo showcase of some of the basses that are combined in a bass kick track. Cheers

For all those who may not see the need to buy a soundbank --you may want to expand your arsenal with more sounds that fit your specialized genre, and most importantly -- the time factor!! Why spend so much time designing so many presets for your genre when you can, technically, delegate that task to someone else? This is especially the case for people who do so for a living and have lots of gigs, deadlines, etc and don't always have the luxury of sculpting there own unique sounds :)

Also, and what I did a lot before I spent a lot of time creating patches, was use other patches as a starting off point to tweak as my own. If you have the time and knowledge, of course crafting your own is more satisfying, but , there are also advantages to buying them specially tailored to your genre. 

If I may, I'd like to share another bass demonstration, this time with a kick, suitable to the progressive type genres.

I have the best stuff coming hopefully today -- more leads and plucks! Then the set will be complete and I'll release the bank. Cheers

I am super happy and excited to finally upload the main pluck demonstration laid out in a single track :D A massive amount of time went into narrowing the selection, not to mention the creation and streaming of all the files. It was a huge effort but with lots of love and devotion :D I sincerely hope you guys enjoy it! The plucks are a big part of the whole concept of the soundbank -- lots of patches geared for writing melodies ( the more unique & exotic the better). Also, I just wanted to point out that these aren't the usual sort of sounds you hear in almost every track, so if you want sounds that are 90% identical that you find everywhere else, you won't find them hear :hihi: 

I save the bet for last -- the leads! I will try my best to consolidate them as soon as I can, but first I need to go on a walk get a change of pace.  :hyper: 

Cheers

Hey guys! The sound bank has been release! :hyper: I updated the first post but you can also read it below.

I am very excited to announce the release of the Melodic Enchantment soundset for Hive! 

These presets are geared more to the exotic genres such as Goa Trance, Psy Trance, Psybient, and also Progressive Trance, though, it is 100% entirely suitable for any Melodic Genre.  It's main focus is on presets that can be used melodically , ie leads, plucks, and basses,  and contains many exotic leads and glides that are perfect for goa trances style genres (and others). I've also included some very beautiful and unique pads as well.

The Melodic Enchantment Soundset for Hive contains over 200 exotic presets that will sound and play beautifully for all types of melodies --ranging from the wildly complex, monophonic gliding leads of goa trance to the beautiful, polyphonic counterpoint plucks of melodic trance. The sound bank is also equipped with some gnarly old school and next gen snappy and plucky basses that, themselves, satisfy the above criteria. All patches are of highest quality and took over a month, full-time, to design and perfect.The Melodic Enchantment Sound Bank contains 67 leads, 43 plucks, 73 basses, and 32 pads, all designed exclusively for melodic type genres.

The full price of the sound bank will be 22$ but will run at an introductory sale of 14$ (a savings of over 30%). I hope you get the chance to check it out and grab the sound bank! Have fun!