psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
Seamoon

Seamoon - Crystal Language (2016) [Merkaba Music] (psybass, dubstep, glitch hop).

Hey Guys,

check out my new EP 'Crystal Language' featuring 4 brand new tracks for your Merkaba activation ;)

Artist: SEAMOON
Album: Crystal Language
Type: EP
Style tags: psybass, dubstep, glitch hop.
Media type: DIGITAL
Year: 2016
Label: Merkaba Music

Available on:

and soon also on my bandcamp store:

https://seamoon.bandcamp.com

Seamoon,

so nice to see you here, thank you for presenting your EP.

i have to say that i am positively surprised to hear your exploration in the glitch / bass sound.

Can you tell us more about this EP and your future plans :

- how long have you been thinking to make it ?

- how was this experience for you ?

- what new synths / FX have you used here ?

- what shall we wait next from you (album in this direction or more older deep trance vibe?)

:)

sure :)

Can you tell us more about this EP and your future plans :

- how long have you been thinking to make it ?

my eps/albums always start with one good track i like and then i build the rest around that track and see what also could fit to that. in that case it was the second track 'purple flame' which was the initial idea for the ep.

- how was this experience for you ?

when i make music it's always veery moody. when i'm not creative i dont make any music for long time but when i feel creative everything happens pretty quick. for the first track for example it took me 2 days of producing and for the last track it took me just one day.

- what new synths / FX have you used here ?

i think what's new is that i discoverd massive and serum for dubstep like basslines….also i started to produce my music on special frequencies and also micro tune my music for a purer and cleaner sound. for example the first and last track where produced in the solfeggio frquencie of 528hz which is equivalent to a=444hz. also i microtuned the harmonics with a pytagorean scale for a purer sound.

- what shall we wait next from you (album in this direction or more older deep trance vibe?)

i will continue to produce more style like this but also definetly continue the old deep trance vibe. i definetly want to create more music in special frquencies and explore more the microtuning options for more pure and cleaner hamonics :)