psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
Hermetech Mastering

Atmosphere Factory (Gio Makyo) - Atmosphere Factory (2016) [Dakini Records]

Makyo project is not finished, AFAIK, but just wait till you hear the Jinniyah, it will blow your mind, not chilled at all though... ;)

There was Padmasana II a couple of years back, which is my fave Gio release of all time, incredible album, but I haven't heard about plans for any more. Been lucky enough to master all the physical releases on Dakini since 2010's Drumspyder album, been an absolute pleasure.

I certainly hope there will be more Makyo in the future, but the bandcamp page for latest Mystic Fire album says it's the 7th and final Makyo album, maybe he's changed his mind though.

I forgot where I saw it, but somewhere there was a rumor of a Vibration Part 3 Padmasana release in the works. but I agree Padmasana II is stunning.

looking forward to Jinniyah though, can we possibly expect to hear this before the end of the year?

Ah maybe you are right, I know Gio's been very ill the last couple of years so has maybe knocked the Makyo on the head.

Don't know anything about a Vibration Part 3 but that would be very cool! Pad II is one of the best things I've ever been involved in, deserves to be far better known!

Jinniyah is a totally different kettle of fish, really, but I shouldn't really say any more. These things usually take months, it may come out by end of year but no guarantees. It is absolutely stunning though, a real change of direction. :)