psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
Gagarin Project

help to promote this forum please

Hi Guys, 

would be cool to have a little bit more people here, can i ask you to share information about this forum with your friends, fans, etc ? it can be in personal talk, fb post, or even in your local fb group or old forum that nobody use any more.

i think we are having here a nice project, and would be nice to give it a bit more "live" and "dynamic".

Love and Light

Is there some way of making the psybient_org twitter post more?

Every time there's a new thread on the forum it's automatically tweeted, that sort of thing?

Should quickly gain followers that way.

i don't know if it is a good sing to repost all.

we have been reposting all posts from website to twitter automaticall for 2 years (2-3 postes per week) and we have like 400 followers https://twitter.com/psybient_org...

and not much "reposts"

a real one to one promo would be cool also , each of us have at least 1 real life friend that is into music :) 

"we have been reposting all posts from website to twitter automaticall for 2 years"

Something isn't working with the system then? The 
@psybient_org account hasn't posted since 17th October........................ and seems to only make around 2 posts a month. On a quick scan through it looks like none of the posts from that account either have hashtags or have tagged other twitter accounts. This means twitter users that don't already follow you are not likely to see the posts, and won't find out about the website or this forum. Also why you're not getting many likes or retweets/ shares.

Twitter, just like facebook, isn't the answer to everything but if there is a decent way for auto-posting some of the content in the forum with relevant hashtags I can only see it as a good thing. How this would be achieved though I don't know! :D

(I realise manual posting is something that would take up a lot of time so I'm not suggesting that)

Agree that 1 to 1 promo always works best though. Posted about the forum last night too, will do some more :)

I don't use twitter but I usually like the psybient.org posts in facebook since that way my friends might see them too.

Also posted to facebook about this forum :)

Would be great to have more people visiting and join the talks.