psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
Suttree

Twisted Records now on Bandcamp, with Shpongle

thanks for this news, was about time ;)

interesting that "Nothing Lasts​.​.​. But Nothing Is Lost" is not available to buy. i don't see BUY button or the price.

I remember Simon once said that at first eh intended for this to be a double album but he chose the mixed version in the end. It would be nice to see the full version album appear  :)

It hasn't been released yet. They're in a migration process, probably need some time..

I was interested in buying Hallucinogen In Dub in flac format, so I sent an email to Twisted Records querying whether they're going to release it on bandcamp. Nobody answered ☹ï¸

Two things come to mind, was it a legitimate Twisted Records account to start with? Or just someone hoping to make ££s off their music?

The other is dependent on what distribution deals that Twisted may have elsewhere, have heard that some online distribution services/ content aggregators specify that you can't have a release on bandcamp as well.............

Seems a very restrictive business practice, but if you are thinking of using a service to get your music on iTunes, amazon, spotify etc have a good read of the terms and conditions!  

Finally got response from bandcamp in regards to purchased shpongle albums. 

Sorry for the trouble. That artist has deleted their account so unfortunately the downloads are no longer available. I went ahead and refunded that purchase for you so you should be getting the funds and an email from PayPal shortly.

It was quite an ass move by shpongle to remove the albums without any notice, imho.