psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
Gagarin Project

What are you listening now?

A little something I put together and released last week...

https://diversityintheisles.bandcamp.com

Edited by timeisart
added bandcamp player. you have to copy the numbers after "album=" in the embed code and paste them between [bandcamp] and [/bandcamp]

I preordered Supersillyus's new EP and yesterday there was a track there to listen to.

How good is this?!?!

Musically speaking it's good IMO, with a bit of a Shpongle influence, but the title and some of the samples are hilarious. :lol:

I preordered Supersillyus's new EP and yesterday there was a track there to listen to.

How good is this?!?!

The production is certainly topnotch. It always amazes me the different tastes out there. I can only listen to this kind of wibbly gibbly all over the place stuff for a short time. My head starts to hurt after a while.

But yes the samples are hilarious!

How good is this?!?!

Not bad, but it tries way too much to sound like Shpongle...and like some of you said, with some funny samples lol

c9e1095062393a24dab581243efc2de1caad68a4

lol jk, I mostly agree with you although I do enjoy the works of the more chill psybass/psystep artists like those on Luminosity Project or Merkaba Music. but yeah I'm not a fan of Phutureprimitive's latest style.

Dubstep sounds like Dial-up though :lol: