psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
Gagarin Project

What are you listening now?

Black Sabbath - Sabotage :ph34r:

As great as I remembered it.

Not all of it is "downtempo" though. :P

Didn't know you liked Black Sabbath :P  pretty good album, but nothing beats "Paranoid" :D  we should have a "General Music" thread to be honest

Didn't know you liked Black Sabbath :P  pretty good album, but nothing beats "Paranoid" :D  we should have a "General Music" thread to be honest

Yes, I do like most of their albums. My favourite is probably Master of Reality, but the first seven are all great, as well as the Dio albums and Headless Cross. I saw them live in 2005 and they were quite good, though way, way past their prime.

The General Music thread sounds like a great idea.

Would you like to hear best releases of 2016 ?

i would like to bring your attention, that as results to weekly post, Floyd is making on weekly a dedicated forum post with the winning release. 

as a results we have now a category with the "best" releases, easy to browse => http://forum.psybient.org/index.php/tags/forums/best-of-the-week/

feel welcome to browse and comment those "winners".

There was some talk about Spatialize's first album 'Dryad's Bubble' on other topic and had to press play on that immediately. Have to say that this sounds pretty timeless!

Yeah, this is great! A combination of 90s and contemporary downtempo with Ozric-influenced atmospherics. Love the keyboard solos.