psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
Gagarin Project

What are you listening now?

Eat Static

I was excited to see a new album is in the works for Interchill Records called "Last Ship To Paradise", hopefully it will be a return to the sound of "Back To Earth".

Seen at the bottom of the release schedule here: http://www.arabesquedistribution.com/index.php?option=com_artistavenue&task=releaseSchedule

I was excited to see a new album is in the works for Interchill Records called "Last Ship To Paradise", hopefully it will be a return to the sound of "Back To Earth".

Seen at the bottom of the release schedule here: http://www.arabesquedistribution.com/index.php?option=com_artistavenue&task=releaseSchedule

That's some good news, thanks for the heads up :)

I think BTE is probably my favourite ES album, having taken the place of Implant.

new Shpongle! can't wait to hear the full album (out October 23rd). Empty Branes is surprisingly good and I think this album will be way better than Museum Of Consciousness was. This along with Carbon Based Lifeforms - Derelicts will make October a hell of a month!

new Shpongle! can't wait to hear the full album (out October 23rd). Empty Branes is surprisingly good and I think this album will be way better than Museum Of Consciousness was. This along with Carbon Based Lifeforms - Derelicts will make October a hell of a month!

Great track, getting an old school vibe to it, definitely a throwback to the old Shpongle but with a more modern sound!

Another great album by I Awake!