psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
Kuros Nero

Lie Less - Listen More (2017) [Self-released] (Psybient, Downtempo, Chill-out, Electronics)

On 11/6/2017 at 3:11 PM, Gagarin Project said:

i like track 3  :)

what do you mean "lie less", do you mean lying in the bad ?

Thank you for your great question. I'm sorry that it took me so long to give you an answer. I had never taught about it before, and now I have been thinking this over and over for years. Mainly because I surprisingly didn't know the answer 😅 There is a story behind the name, though.

I was once reading a book, and I saw a picture of a fellow named Leslie Weatherhead. In that moment, it felt like I was looking at myself. Not only was I surprised that his face looked like mine in the picture, but it felt like we were one and the same soul. I was thinking about the pronunciation of the name Leslie. And why is it not pronounced the same as "Less Lie"? I turned it into Lie Less and my intuition was really clear that this is it. For several years, I had been thinking of a name for my downtempo/chill out project, and now it finally came to me. I never questioned it or taught much about it. To me, it felt like inner guidance or something.

After many years of working with the Lie Less Project, I learned that it is about self-acceptance and seeking the truth within ourselves. If we desire to learn who we truly are, we need to be honest with ourselves first :)If I keep lying to myself, I'll not be able to see myself clearly and the truth will remain "hidden," right?