psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
neil (spatialize)

Spatialize - Beyond the Radar (2019) [Self Released] (psychedelic, ambient, world, space rock)

Spatialize - Beyond The Radar is one of my three favorite recent releases - the other two being Puff Dragon - Reflections and Pan Electric - Step Out.  They're all three chock full of yummy textural sonic goodness and consummate rhythmic and melodic skilz.

These are accomplished artists, bringing the good stuff.

I haven’t checked out the new Puff Dragon yet. It’s really ambient I think? But I always enjoyed the Sazanami album.

I’ve also been enjoying the new Pan Electric. Quality stuff that rewards repeat listenings. Nicely spread out and unhurried.

Beyond the Radar has been the best received and best selling Spatialize album so far i would say. I think people have noticed that the album has taken things up a level and as an artist it’s nice that people seem to recognise this. 😀

But yes 3 artists with a similar approach to music I would say. First time I heard Puff Dragon and Pan Electric i felt like I was listening to a musical brothers.

I haven’t checked out the new Puff Dragon yet. It’s really ambient I think? But I always enjoyed the Sazanami album.

I’ve also been enjoying the new Pan Electric. Quality stuff that rewards repeat listenings. Nicely spread out and unhurried.

Beyond the Radar has been the best received and best selling Spatialize album so far i would say. I think people have noticed that the album has taken things up a level and as an artist it’s nice that people seem to recognise this. 😀

But yes 3 artists with a similar approach to music I would say. First time I heard Puff Dragon and Pan Electric i felt like I was listening to a musical brothers.

I agree with your comments on Pan Electric - Step Out, Neil, and would greatly appreciate your opinion of Puff Dragon - Reflections once you get around to listening to it.

You can of course preview the entire release on Bandcamp:  https://puffdragon.bandcamp.com/releases

Runtime is just under 45 minutes.