psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
snowdrop

Virtual festivals, online parties - thoughts?

Hi tribe, hope everyone is safe and well ❤️

There's obviously been a lot of DJ livestreams and virtual gatherings appearing over the last couple of months as we can't meet in person for the time being. I was just online for some of Gandaky Tribe's Elemental Alchemy livestream festival, nice to feel connected to other people listening to the same music at the same time :)

If you've tuned in for one (or more) of these things, how was it for you? If you've hosted one or done a set for one, how did it go? What translates well from in-person gatherings to virtual gatherings? What doesn't? Interested to know your thoughts :)

Much love ❤️

I have tuned in for few psybient and psytrance live shows but I don't know... It's fun and good to see people stream these but the overall experience has been quite poor so far. Sorry to say this... What bothers most is that the audio and video quality is quite low most of the time. But I hope these live streams progress while they are coming more popular.