psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
Jatab

Giovanni Fazio (Makyo) needs help

Thank you for sharing this here, i am keeping up with news of Gio via his fb activity, but this is probably something recent. I love his music and would defienetly make my input in this campaign.

I really hope that we can make some changes to the current painful situation for Makyo.

Thank you for sharing this here, i am keeping up with news of Gio via his fb activity, but this is probably something recent. I love his music and would defienetly make my input in this campaign.

I really hope that we can make some changes to the current painful situation for Makyo.

That`s no problem ( with sharing) :)

I love his music too and would like to help as well ( by taking a part in campain, spreading a word etc) - wish him to get better soon.

I don't now if this is proper to say, but when I am in very very big doubt and I have no other way to seek answers, I seek help from enthogens.

From my personal experience, I often than not have very good results. I would say plant shamans or plant doctors are very insightful. It could give you a good perspective why something has happened, and what is the future lying around. It would not always tell you what to do, because a lot of the times, the cure is not directly related to yourself, but about what you can do for something, somebody else, and if you can satisfy that request, that somebody, something would provide the cure for you. It is quite hard to understand in the first place, but considering we are all codependent, so it is reasonable the missing link is from somewhere you are not aware.

For me personally, I only used a little hash before, one time it told me to perform a little topical surgery for myself, another time I got food poison, and it (actually it was ganja and the other plants all together) told me to find some flowers to take. That tree flowers actually are everywhere in Hong Kong but I believe it has mild poison itself, the smell isn't so good, but I was recovered right after.  I just found out the name: Bauhinia purpurea, or Phanera purpurea. I wouldn't try the flower without being told at all! ( I didn't take any psy stuff for a long while now, it's not good todo in Hong Kong and the energy can be too powerful. Oh, I gave the flower tree a very big thank you later!)

The following would sound even crazier, but nevertheless, it does not hurt to give it a try. From what I read, Mr.Makyo's problem has a lot to do with hearing, and I believe he is so concerned about his albums, and that unintentionally made his situation worse. You must have a relaxed mood, positive with your future to have things sorted out properly. Though It certainly would be very hard to do under the circumstance. That is why it is very important to have a good therapy session with the plant doctors. (I always recommend a fusion style, like Chinese traditional medicine), I never use hash ganja alone, but I would never mix with tobacco, I mix mostly with all sorts of fragrant dry flowers, a bit incense too, they are not psychedelic, but it smooths out the energy and compliment the medicinal power.  And please, if Mr.Makyo can hear this, put his best music: Jasmine on. The whole setting is to facilitate the deep communication between the plant doctor and the patient.  And once you can have a good confirmation of what will be and what you can do, that faith would enable you to recover in a proper mind-setting.

Thank you! It is what I would do, and I would hope the hospital in Tokyo would be open mined to let Mr.Makyo try.