psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
Gagarin Project

psybient.org celebrates 4 years ! help us with ideas for the future

instagram-redo.png

we are looking for volunteer to integrate psybient.org team and update our instagram page.

if you have smartphone and 10-20 minutes per week - get in touch :)

thanks in advance!

p.s. our volunteers get regularly cool goodies, access to shows, possibility to interview artists and music downloads

thank for comment :)

add youtube embed possibility ...

all is possible .. we had this feature before, but it got broken with time. There is a major technical upgrade of forum available, but it is a bit tricky to do it .

I just can't do it myself, and my knowledge in some of technologies is limited.

i might have to do a crowdfunding campaign in September to bring this update.

Hi people!

I would love to have some kind of member map. Here in Germany it is quite difficult find people that know and like Psybient, but I'm sure there are much more. Maybe this could be easily implemented in text form by using a list feature like here https://www.psybient.org/love/trance-festivals-list-calendar/ I would love to find some people this way

On 7/28/2020 at 7:49 PM, Frederik said:

Hi people!

I would love to have some kind of member map. Here in Germany it is quite difficult find people that know and like Psybient, but I'm sure there are much more. Maybe this could be easily implemented in text form by using a list feature like here https://www.psybient.org/love/trance-festivals-list-calendar/ I would love to find some people this way

i like idea... but i am not sure that everyone will be open to make their identity / location public... many concerns about privacy
you can see location in forums, below user name.. that's it for now...only country , not city.... 

Hi, I might misunderstand you. Here in the forums I see city and country, if somebody added both to their profile. Considering the map, even if somebody only has their country or no location at all in the profile there wouldn't be a problem, because the map could exactly display the given information. So the map can be seen as a different way to display information that's already publicly accessable. So I don't see a new privacy issue