psybient.org community members forum - share good vibes and enjoy
Gagarin Project

Say Word, Random News Exchange, Basically this topic is open for anything

there is an active psybient community on reddit (link below), and we would like to invite you to participate in their best of the year poll.

Our best of the year poll will be starting in january 2016. stay in touch.

Hmmm, their poll is harder than the one here last year. Too many categories for my liking. I'm not registered but it seems you have to choose only one item per category, which you have to find by yourself. Hope the poll here is like last year, where you could choose as many options as you liked from a list that was already done.

Hmmm, their poll is harder than the one here last year. Too many categories for my liking. I'm not registered but it seems you have to choose only one item per category, which you have to find by yourself. Hope the poll here is like last year, where you could choose as many options as you liked from a list that was already done.

• To make your nomination for each respective category, please reply to the categories listed in the comments. Streaming links are not required, but are appreciated.

• You are allowed to nominate (and vote for) as many nominees as you like. Please read previous nominations to ensure that you do not post a duplicate nomination, as it will be removed. Producers and labels are very much encouraged to nominate their own works. Please don't use alt accounts to vote.

i don't think is good to make poll before end of the year, as some artist will release albums in the end of the year.

Totally agree on this.

Life's a bit busy these days but over the Christmas holiday I might check psybient reddit out. Thanks for the thumbs up Gagarin. :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again: tiredness is a vastly underrated catalyst for psychedelic music played at a relatively low volume. B) Enjoying some random Desert Dwellers tunes (who I like but are not among my favourite artists) and it all just makes a bit more sense than usual. ;)

I've said it before and I'll say it again: tiredness is a vastly underrated catalyst for psychedelic music played at a relatively low volume. B) Enjoying some random Desert Dwellers tunes (who I like but are not among my favourite artists) and it all just makes a bit more sense than usual. ;)

try also these guys => liquid bloom + digital samsara + makyo :)

Hm, I do like Digital Samsara's Blue Beryl and haven't listened to it for some time, but I haven't listened to Liquid Bloom at all. Makyo is always a winner. I think I'll take these suggestions into consideration Gagarin, thanks. :)

Edit: I'm listening to Liquid Bloom's The Face of Love and loving it. Double thanks :) :)

I saw a retro Battle of the Future Buddhas set, preceded by a DATs only-set by Greg Staikos, on Saturday and they were both simply amazing. The full house on the dancefloor made it a bit hard to completely lose yourself dancing, but it hopefully means there will be more of this type of events.

I saw a retro Battle of the Future Buddhas set, preceded by a DATs only-set by Greg Staikos, on Saturday and they were both simply amazing. The full house on the dancefloor made it a bit hard to completely lose yourself dancing, but it hopefully means there will be more of this type of events.

Battle of the Future Buddhas set ? any links to the sound ? never heard about this stuff

Battle of the Future Buddhas set ? any links to the sound ? never heard about this stuff

It was old school goa trance. You could try his/their Twin Sharkfins album - it gets more melodic after the third tune -

and maybe the Digging Mud compilation.

I haven't heard most of his other works, but I'm not a fan of his second album Demonoizer.

Back home from another Ozrics gig. It was amazing once more. I've seen them quite a few times since '97 and I haven't always liked them, but this time they were awesome - and a bit more chilled than usual. There might be Blue Planet Corporation next month and I'm very much looking forward to E-Mantra and Gagarin in May. 

Ozrics were at Gagarin 205, a small-to-medium concert space, takes about 1000 people. There were fewer than that. Haris Fishimself told me he was thinking about BPC but nothing was for sure. I didn't catch BPC last time he brought him to Athens and I wish it happens. It'll be at ItThePlace if it does.

What stores do you buy your DJ music from? We took a look at some of the most popular and compared their prices for 320 MP3s and WAV/AIFF files. You might be surprised at the results...

Repost from DJTECHTOOLS

What stores do you buy your DJ music from? We took a look at some of the most popular and compared their prices for 320 MP3s and WAV/AIFF files. You might be surprised at the results...

Repost from DJTECHTOOLS

Not even a mention of Bandcamp.